PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.0.2][e980] PAC-ROM LP Beta-1
[Image: Header.png]

PAC Homepage  Vendor Repositories  ROM Source  Device and Kernel Repositories  Gerrit Review  Jenkins Buildsystem  Jenkins Builds and Stats  Crowdin Translations  Changelogs  JIRA Bugs and Issues Reporting  Wiki - Tutorials and Info  Discussion and Support Forum  Downloads  Sharing Policy  Become a Maintainer  PAC-ROM Stats  Google Plus  Google Plus Community  Twitter  Facebook

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

[Image: Screenshots.png]

[Image: PAC_man_slider.gif]

[Image: Features.png]
[Image: Features_List.png]

[Image: Disclaimer.png]

Quote:* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

[Image: How_to_Install.png]

Quote:* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

[Image: How_to_Update.png]

Quote:* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

[Image: Not_Working.png]

Quote:* Submit a bug report *

* Submit a patch *

[Image: Other_Info.png]

Quote:* None for now *

[Image: Download.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Downloads *

* GApps *

[Image: Credits.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

[Image: Support.png]

Support us with these banners:

[Image: pac_user_banner.png]

[Image: pac_poweredby_banner.png]

Help with server costs

[Image: donate.gif]
[Image: donate.png]

I get many fc with the Beta 1. I have install with full wipe, clean install. Latest Kit Kat run great.

I am currently using your rom on my lg e980 and its a disaster. I kept switching between the first and last built to see the difference but none. The battery is the worst i ever seen in any rom. I think the other issues are almost invisible in comparison to the terrible battery life. Went from 51% to 0 while sleeping. Even when its charging and am using it the dattery drain and goes down instead of up, and this is while its plugged. The call volume is horribly low, I cannot hear anyone on viber or whatsapp call. Keeps crashing and force stop. Am really discouraged using this rom.

I Can't hear or talk on phone calls. This is the 2nd rom lolipop i install on my e980 that sometimes doesn't allow me to talk or be heard on phone calls. I found that the solution is to put the call on hold then off of hold then it will work.. Other 4.4 roms don't have this problem. I know its because there isn't any official releases for the lolipop which means there will be bugs.

I installed the pac_e980-lp-Nightly-20150513, hoping someone might have some suggestions for me.