PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call log not logging calls on nightly 20140807
Inbound calls and outbound calls are not being logged in to the call log. 

(08-14-2014, 12:10 AM)harry.t.fang Wrote: Inbound calls and outbound calls are not being logged in to the call log. 
I noticed the same as I upgraded to nightly 20140807 from 20140710. Any help?

(08-14-2014, 12:10 AM)harry.t.fang Wrote: Inbound calls and outbound calls are not being logged in to the call log. 

Full wipe will fix that

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

(08-14-2014, 04:36 PM)Langes Wrote:

Full wipe will fix that

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

Hello,
What do you mean by full wipe?
full wipe of call log? or full wipe of the device? (like fresh install, not upgrade?)

Thanks.

Generally full wipe means fresh install. I am not having the issue with my device using latest commits.

(08-17-2014, 04:49 AM)BkK Wrote: Generally full wipe means fresh install. I am not having the issue with my device using latest commits.
I upgraded to the nighly release of the 12th. I wonder if there is another way to overcome this issue.

Hi,
Solved for me:
I cleared the cache of "Contacts" & "Contacts Storage" Apps by going to Settings>Apps>All>Choosing the apps and clearing data.

** Make sure you're making backups for contacts / statistics if your contacts not synced to google contacts **

Worked like a charm. Thanks!  I cleared the cache of Contacts Storage App only.