PAC-ROM logo
  • ¡Welcome to the PAC-ROM Forum!
  • Don't forget to follow us on Google+, Facebook, or Twitter!
  • Hi , Your primary usergroup is: Guests
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PAC 4.4.4. BUILD 3/8
Sad 
In latest update does the call log, the same happens to someone? Can anyone help me?

(08-07-2014, 09:05 AM)birdsilver Wrote: In latest update does the call log, the same happens to someone? Can anyone help me?

Clean install will fix that

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Thumbs Up 
Langes thank you very much, I have built again and is has solved the problem of registration of calls and even the ruling which gave me the dial to open it. 
Now it goes well, it is the best rom I've tried

Hello, I'm new user of the pac-rom and in the forum.

I installed the last rom on my Xperia ray ST18i and every thing I tested works great except 3G network.
the phone cannot connect to 3G network so among other things I cannot use 3G data transmision.

any idea what can I do. if there is a log or somthing I can do .

I'm running
PAC 4.4.4.Beta-1.0
AOKP urushi_kikat
Android 4.4.4
kernel 3.4.0-LX+
Over Xperia RAY ST18i

The HSDPA (3G) frequency is 2100 MHz
UMTS-GSM (2G) frequency is 1800 MHz

thanks a lot.

Marco

(08-13-2014, 10:00 AM)marco Wrote: Hello, I'm new user of the pac-rom and in the forum.

I installed the last rom on my Xperia ray ST18i and every thing I tested works great except 3G network.
the phone cannot connect to 3G network so among other things I cannot use 3G data transmision.

any idea what can I do. if there is a log or somthing I can do .

I'm running
PAC 4.4.4.Beta-1.0
AOKP urushi_kikat
Android 4.4.4
kernel 3.4.0-LX+
Over Xperia RAY ST18i

The HSDPA (3G) frequency is 2100 MHz
UMTS-GSM (2G) frequency is 1800 MHz

thanks a lot.

Marco

You can try different basebands, recommended is 77, but anything above should also work

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Device Honami | ROM PAC-5.1 | Kernel M5
Device Urushi | ROM PAC-5.0 | Kernel LegacyXperia | Retired

Thanks very much. finally I could make it work. I don't know exactly what happend but I installed the image, then the rom and then the image again and it start to work.

I have another important question!

The Xperia Ray has very little storage space for application. On JB I could install Mounts2SD, but here in KitKat I cannot. Apparently the reason is that KK has S-ON and when M2SD wants to install fallback handler fails.

I tried coping fallback.zip to SD and then install it from CWR but it doesn't work and return error (status 0).

If some one could install M2SD, what is the procedure? or if some one know another alternative to use the sd as storage for aplications?

I really appreciate your help. I's a pity because I can only have a few applications in the internal memory.
Thanks very much. 

Any idea on how to install Mounts2SD or should I downgrade to JB?

I use "link2sd" and make the partitions with "MiniTool Partition Wizard". It works in ext4 very well. I hope to serve you, greetings.