PAC-ROM Forum
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - Printable Version

+- PAC-ROM Forum (http://forum.pac-rom.com)
+-- Forum: Devices (http://forum.pac-rom.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Forum: Sony (http://forum.pac-rom.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 (/showthread.php?tid=1540)

[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - Rcstar6696 - 07-23-2015

[Image: Header.png]

PAC Homepage  Vendor Repositories  ROM Source  Device and Kernel Repositories  Gerrit Review  Jenkins Buildsystem  Jenkins Builds and Stats  Crowdin Translations  Changelogs  JIRA Bugs and Issues Reporting  Wiki - Tutorials and Info  Discussion and Support Forum  Downloads  Become a Maintainer  PAC-ROM Stats  Team and Contributors  Google Plus  Google Plus Community  Twitter  Facebook

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

[Image: Screenshots.png]

[Image: PAC_man_slider.gif]

[Image: Features.png]
[Image: Features_List.png]

[Image: Disclaimer.png]

Quote:* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

[Image: How_to_Install.png]

Quote:* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

[Image: How_to_Update.png]

Quote:* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

[Image: Not_Working.png]

Quote:* Submit a bug report *

* Submit a patch *

[Image: Other_Info.png]

Quote:* None for now *

[Image: Download.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Downloads *

* GApps *

[Image: Credits.png]

Quote:* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

[Image: Support.png]

Support us with these banners:

[Image: pac_user_banner.png]

[Image: pac_poweredby_banner.png]

Help with server costs

[Image: donate.gif]
[Image: donate.png]

RE: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - zx34 - 11-03-2015

How to download GApps? the link is dead!

RE: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - AlexanderN - 03-25-2016

(11-03-2015, 11:48 AM)zx34 Wrote: How to download GApps? the link is dead!

Search "gapps 5.1.1" in google and it will take you to a download link depending of the pack you want

RE: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - 99436314 - 03-30-2016

THANK YOU BRO..

RE: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - observingman - 03-30-2016

Thanks !!! How to root ? Does the rom install the apps on existing sd  ext4 partition by default ? it's awesome !

RE: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - Nick0703 - 03-31-2016

You can enable root by enabling it in the Developers Settings.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

RE: [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][Sirius] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2 - observingman - 03-31-2016

(03-31-2016, 07:16 AM)Nick0703 Wrote: You can enable root by enabling it in the Developers Settings.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Thanks, I've done the rooting.

Now, what I cannot understand why my internal storage seems now to reside in my existing ext4 partition in the external sd:

I have a 64 gb sd, and I partitioned it with 1 primary fat32 60 gb partition and another primary ext4 4gb partition.

Then, I installed the rom from recovery, and it seems that it assigned the ext4 partition to work as my internal storage, thus luckily enabling 4 gb to install apps and a lot of things, really good for me as I have an old Arc S...

What I cannot understand is the process followed by the lollipop installer... Did it automatically choosed that partition to behave like this ? Is it configurable via rooted explorers by modifying some file like in older android versions ? (file vold.fstab), or in any existing option for this particular pac-rom ?

How can I check this configuration  in the current installation ?

Thanks in advance !