PAC-ROM Forum

Full Version: Split Screen Error?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I switched from CM11 M3 to PAC ROM and I keep getting a broken error due to split screen in the update settings and randomly the same broken error when using the phone.  What does the split screen error mean? It's an FC error that sometimes takes me back to the lockscreen.  I even tried flashing the last nightly I could find which was 3/17.
(03-19-2014, 11:26 AM)marnould Wrote: [ -> ]I switched from CM11 M3 to PAC ROM and I keep getting a broken error due to split screen in the update settings and randomly the same broken error when using the phone.  What does the split screen error mean? It's an FC error that sometimes takes me back to the lockscreen.  I even tried flashing the last nightly I could find which was 3/17.

http://pacmanmuseum.com/history/pacman-splitscreen.php 
What the hell does that have to do with the error and the ROM?  How do you fix it?
(03-19-2014, 04:21 PM)marnould Wrote: [ -> ]What the hell does that have to do with the error and the ROM?  How do you fix it?

Sorry for your loss, you asked what the spilt screen error means.
As for the actual fc, we'll be looking into it. In the mean time, see if you can find your sense of humor again.

Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
First of all, did you do a clean flash when you switched from CM to PAC?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Yup.....Factory wipe/reset, wiped cache, wiped dalvik.  I did the install then  pulled the battery instead of just rebooting from ROM manager and it's slightly better now. It still gives me the error and FC to lockscreen but the PAC console works; however, it says there is an update....I download it.....but it won't install.  Other thing I noticed is the ROM won't hold/take some customization from Xposed framework and Gravity Box.  Randomly resets text color and clock position are 2 of the simple things.  No themes work on it either.  Tried CM, PA and PAC themes.  I'll have to go back and play with it more.  In the last 24 hours, I put CM11 nightly, PAC and PA ROMs on phone but they all use that busted camera from the CM code.  The camera doesn't focus when the flash isn't used, the exposure adjustment doesn't work, the filters don't work and auto white balance doesn't work....same as CM.