PAC-ROM Forum

Full Version: what is the most up to date pac rom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,
I am currently using pacman 4.2.2 milestone on my p920 and I love it, except that I can't use few things anymore such as 3d, video recording. Also my battery runs down pretty quick and the internal storage running low message is driving me insane..
Goo manager keeps telling me that there is an update for my rom but it won't let me do it..
So is there really an update? and how can I get it?   Also will pacman lollipop 5.0 work on lg p920?
Any advice will be very much appreciated as I am new to all this  Huh
Have you try the pac console in the setting? It takes you to the latest version available for download on the server. If the lollipop is available for your device, most likely it will be the nightly version.

Using LG-E980 with Tapatalk
(03-28-2015, 05:30 PM)hawkwind212 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you try the pac console in the setting? It takes you to the latest version available for download on the server. If the lollipop is available for your device,  most likely it will be the nightly version.

Using LG-E980 with Tapatalk

Thank you hawk , is it where the software info is? "PAC Stats"?
Sorry for being a noob  Big Grin

Using my LG-P920 on EE UK